Nickel-Hardened Gold Process
AUTRONEX is a nickel-hardened gold process that is production-proven to significantly reduce gold consumption, while preventing gold bleed out in low current density areas. The high efficiency process produces uniform, mirror-bright yellow deposits that exhibit low porosity and a high purity rate, with outstanding wear and corrosion resistance.
Ideally suited for all reel-to-reel applications, including spot, stripe, jet and brush, as well as controlled depth immersion and automatic tab plating applications, the AUTRONEX process meets the requirements of MIL-DTL-45204 D.
AUTRONEX may be easily adjusted with AUTRONEX Ni BARRIER CONTROLLER to enhance area selectivity and control of the level of nickel barrier performance. AUTRONEX is designed for use with MacDermid Enthone LECTRO-NIC electrolytic nickel processes and ENPREP pre-treatment.
AUTRONEX Creates Value
- High plating speeds increase productivity
- Meets relevant specifications for use at all major OEMs
- Wide operating window for ease of production
- Enhanced selectivity for significant gold savings
- High corrosion and wear resistance
- Controlled depth and automatic tab plating
- Suited for all reel-to-reel applications–spot, stripe, jet, or brush plating
- AUTRONEX Ni BARRIER CONTROL offered as an additional performance enhancing additive to further minimize gold bleeding
Ease of Control
- Single replenishment system for ease of operation
- Same chemicals for all applications, giving optimum flexibility at use
- Stable process reduces replenishment costs