MacDermid Enthone’s family of PHOTEC photoresists includes:
- PHOTEC PH-2000 Series: High performance resist technology for fine line circuitry. Available in 30, 40 and 50 micron thicknesses.
- PHOTEC H-6200 Series: Multifunctional resist technology. Available in 30, 40, and 50 micron thicknesses.
- PHOTEC H-N 650: 50 micron dry film resist, suitable for deep tank electrolytic nickel and gold applications.
- PHOTEC H-8250: Resist for Secondary Imaging Technology (SIT) process. Suitable for electroless nickel and immersion gold applications.
- PHOTEC SL-1300 Series: 30, 40 and 47 micron resists for laser direct imaging applications.
PHOTEC dry film photoresists are manufactured by Hitachi Chemical Company, Ltd., Japan and exclusively marketed and distributed by MacDermid Enthone throughout Europe. Backed by unmatched technical support, PHOTEC dry film rolls are custom slit at MacDermid Enthone‘s certified facility in Germany.
*Trademark used under license from Hitachi Chemical Co., Ltd.
Available in Europe only.