Standard electroless copper blisters when plated on smooth, low adhesion substrate materials. With super adhesion and low plated stress, Via Dep 4550 stays intact without blistering.
MacDermid Enthone Via Dep 4550 electroless copper system is the industries choice primary metallization for difficult-to-plate substrates. The 4550 process offers superior adhesion on inert surfaces and difficult structural designs while maintaining structural integrity. The zero stress, blister free deposit for SAP, MSAP and Flex applications assures that your metallization needs on complicated hybrid devices can be met with ease.
7 Mil Via on AP Material – Conventional Electroless Copper
7 Mil Via on AP Material – Via Dep 4550
· Stress free copper deposit
· Environmentally friendly tartrate based plating solution
· Low operating temperature for reduced operating costs
· Compatibility with flex, rigid-flex, and rigid PCB designs
· Drop-in replacement to existing electroless copper line
· Passes IPC-TM-650 for thermal stress on plated through holes