MultiPrep 200 is a revolutionary pretreatment process for the adhesion of solder mask, dry film and liquid photoresists to copper surfaces. Leveraging decades of MacDermid Enthone etching experience, MultiPrep 200 is engineered to meet today's challenging adhesion requirements. It completely eliminates pumice and brush scrubbing for improved process efficiencies and product uniformity during the fabrication process.
MultiPrep 200 delivers an optimized, micro-roughened, copper surface topography to provide uniformity of etched pulse-plated panels. It is a universal process that is ideal for solder mask pretreatment prior to Affinity ENIG and ORMECON CSN Immersion Tin final finishes. The micro-roughened topography enables solder mask to "stick and grip" to the copper surface with exceptional reliability and durability.
Use MultiPrep 200 in any PCB operation requiring unparalleled
copper adhesion to organic films.
- Replaces pumice or brush scrubbing
- Creates a high adhesion micro-etched topography
- Low capital expenditure for installation and maintenance
- Easily controllable; with a long bath life
- Delivers exceptional uniformity and cosmetics