Available in semi-gloss to glossy surface finish, permanent inks. Two component systems. Have a wide latitude of cure time and compatible with both ambient and thermal curing.
M-Series Marking Inks:
Both the M-Series and 50-Series provide durable, permanent coatings with excellent adhesion to a wide array of substrates such as glass, ceramic, metals, plastics and solder masks. Both inks are resistant to solvent attack, and scratch and mar, and have excellent electrical resistance and moisture resistance.
· Frequently used in non-direct sunlight applications
· Passes C.I.D. A-A-56032 Accelerated Weathering (ASTM G155 Cycle 1 300 hours (12.5 Days)
· Limited Testing to 30 Day Carbon Arc MIS-37271B ASTM G23 (M-Series: Cat 20/A)
· Fade Resistant (C.I.D. A-A-56032 Light Fastness, 24 hour ASTM G155 Cycle 4).
· Qualifications / Certifications: CID A-A-56032 Rev D, Mil-I-43553 Rev. A, NASA Outgassing Specification