MICROFAB SN 300 is a high speed, MSA based process that produces fine-grained, matte to semi-bright pure tin deposits. The process produces wafer bumps with excellent thickness distribution across the wafer, as well as a uniform alloy distribution.
The many benefits of the MICROFAB SN 300 process include:
- Compliance with RoHS & WEEE environmental directives
- Excellent replacement for eutectic 63:37 Tin:Lead
- Suitability for high-speed mass production
- Stability during alloy phases and near zero voiding
- A low alpha emission process